God's painting

God's painting

Monday, March 12, 2007

Begin Again

This is my first attempt at "blogging". I pray this will be a site where people can come and find out about the Franciscan Youth and Young Adult Commission of the St. Katharine Drexel Region of the Secular Franciscan Order. The Way of Life of St. Francis of Assisi and his spirituality - Living the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ - needs to be shared and the voice of God calling people to this way of life needs to be heard.

This is work in progress. I will be creating and updating as much as I can with my limited knowledge of the computer world. But I know how to type and I can at least communicate through words if nothing else.

Peace and all Good. Susan Coyle, SFO, Franciscan Youth and Young Adult Chairperson for the SKD Region of the Secular Franciscan Order, (NJ, PA and DE)